Chaos 2 Chaos 2

Anti DBZ crap

Great flash btw,

As for you guys who are complaining about the DBZ refrences. PUll out a copy of Sonic 2 or 3. Get through the special stages or hack into doomsday zone and look at Super Sonic. Sonic 2 was where the Super Sonic idea came about,and also the year DBZ was released and popularized in Japan. It's well known that the Super Sonic idea is extremely influenced by the Dragonball series, infact all the Super-character modes in the sonic games are based on Dragonball characters. So saying to remove DBZ influences from sonic related action sequences would mean omitting the super sonic form entirely, and that would really fit a movie about the chaos.master emralds, would it now?

The End of Zoloft The End of Zoloft

Lol

Lol, Nice oone Sausabe!

Sausabe responds:

Don't expect me to be without free time. More shall come!

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Wheeeeeee!....

Could you please tell me where you got he banjo mario track in the bullet scene, this is one of the funniest mario movies I've seen!

weebl and bob - band weebl and bob - band

my favorite quote...

*music plays* bang bang BANG BANG BANG "whal the hell was that? "i'm washing the car!" "with a hammar?" "use water" "k" *clinking* "What now?" "it's a left handed can opener!" *throws it, hits singer, singer explodes* "why you using a can opener?" "I'm fillign the car with beans" "y?" "cause it makes results"

Funny, funny, very funny OU PHINK! YAH!

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

This.... Was... AMAZING!!!

I don't care if it's a collaborration, it gives variety to the style. If you don't like a perticular drawing style they portrayed, all you have to do is wait another minute, and it changes, my favorite is in the every beginning, whoever drew those, gets a 20,000 out of ten

this movie was awesome
Sean

Please Please

Aww... So Sad!

you should show this to that ad campaign that puts these kind of messages on TV, It'd be perfect for that, it's a great little reminder of how much of a problem we have,

Great job,
Yours truly,
Sean

mr-darlington responds:

Thanks.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Awesome, like all, especially the animeness

Very Nice! I am an anime fan, this was a great example of an excelent animation, the musical score was perfect, I think the helofly was funny, love to see more of your work!