Chaos 2 Chaos 2

Anti DBZ crap

Great flash btw,

As for you guys who are complaining about the DBZ refrences. PUll out a copy of Sonic 2 or 3. Get through the special stages or hack into doomsday zone and look at Super Sonic. Sonic 2 was where the Super Sonic idea came about,and also the year DBZ was released and popularized in Japan. It's well known that the Super Sonic idea is extremely influenced by the Dragonball series, infact all the Super-character modes in the sonic games are based on Dragonball characters. So saying to remove DBZ influences from sonic related action sequences would mean omitting the super sonic form entirely, and that would really fit a movie about the chaos.master emralds, would it now?

The End of Zoloft The End of Zoloft

Lol

Lol, Nice oone Sausabe!

Sausabe responds:

Don't expect me to be without free time. More shall come!

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Wheeeeeee!....

Could you please tell me where you got he banjo mario track in the bullet scene, this is one of the funniest mario movies I've seen!

The EBWS Quiz The EBWS Quiz

Nice one Sir. Couch!

I liked it very much!
-Sean

CaptCouch responds:

Why thank you!

sonic 3 credits real) sonic 3 credits real)

Ripped straight from the game.

Don't post shit that's ripped straight from the games, it createds trouble for the community. This is a rip of the credits for Sonic 3 in it's entirety and it's against the rules. It is NOT a remix at all!

Marble Zone - Sonic 1 Marble Zone - Sonic 1

Love

I always have and still love to play this level just for the music, except it;s not on a real genesis anymroe... =( BTW, love the piano element.

The Ambient Descent(Dj Sonik) The Ambient Descent(Dj Sonik)

This is really nice.

Nice job for your first orig. composition!